- Strategic Outsourcing
- Control & Automation
- Contract Manufacturing & Assembly
- Case Studies
- Resource Centre
- Interactive Facility Tour
The Guardian’s Business Made Simple event is coming to Birmingham this month and PP Control & Automation Managing Director, Tony Hague has been invited as a guest speaker. The event, titled: steering a business through changing times, is an evening of advice and inspiration from expert industry speakers.
Join us on May 16th, 6-9pm, where The Guardian will host a vibrant and informative discussion on how firms can stay on track in the face of change. The UK is going through a time of tremendous upheaval, with advances in digital technology, automation and Brexit changing the world of business.
Sign up now to get a place at this free event, targeted at medium to large businesses.
6.00pm-6.30pm: Attendee arrival, registration, refreshments, networking.
6.30pm-6.35pm: Chair’s welcome from Phillip Inman, economics editor of the Observer and an economics writer for the Guardian.
6.35pm-6.40pm: Welcome from Michele Metcalfe, regional chair Wales and West Midlands, Vodafone
6.40pm-7.20pm: Panel discussion: future-proofing your business.
– How to make your business more resilient, for example by changing your customer base or diversifying your services.
– What will Brexit mean for businesses and industries in the Midlands?
– How to prepare for advancements in technology, such as artificial intelligence and automation.
7.20pm-8.30pm: Masterclass: master the art of negotiation with Simon Horton, negotiation skills trainer and Guardian masterclass host.
8.30pm-9.00pm: Networking and prizes.