Smart Machines for the future – 8th December
Whether we call it Industry 4.0 or the Industrial Internet of Things, the next industrial revolution is here… and it will be powered by smart machines.
We are holding the Smart Machines for the future seminar on 8th December in conjunction with our technical partners, covering a range of current subjects that we are confident you will find of great benefit.
- The Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT) and its impact on factories and machines of the future
An introduction to the trends, barriers and opportunities for OEM’s implementing smart technologies in their next generation machines.
- Implementing the Smart Machines of the future
Using Smart technologies to reduce design time and risk while improving machine flexibility and performance
- Industry 4.0 Innovations and Optimum Connectivity Solutions.
- The IIOT concept relies on the ability of devices to send more information regarding the application than ever before, and the importance of reliable power circuits is a must in supporting this concept.
Lutze demonstrate the Solutions that enable this.
- EPLAN opening new ways to efficient engineering processes, and significantly reducing engineering efforts and project design time.
- “Strategic Outsourcing” measurable business benefits for Machine Builders.
Register for the Smart Machines for the future seminar
Register your interest to guarantee a place at the Smart Machines for the future seminar on 8th December 2016.
Registration is now closed for the Smart Machines for the future seminar.