The vast majority of World leading OEMs consider outsourcing to be an essential part of a manufacturing strategy that will ensure competiveness and sustainability in a fast changing and global market.
Identifying those processes that would benefit from outsourcing, in conjunction with the selection of a manufacturing partner in which you can fully trust, is a decision of great significance.
At PP, we have both the experience and practical knowledge to ensure such a transition runs smoothly and seamlessly.
Customer benefits are instantly measurable and deliver results of great magnitude – including:
- Reduced supply chain management costs.
- Reduction in stock and work in progress.
- Improved cash flow.
- Higher degrees of production agility.
- Better use of internal resource – people and space.
- Reduced manufacturing lead times that can result in increased revenue and profit.
- Improved productivity and reduced manufacturing costs.
- Managing overhead costs in line with the business needs.
- Moving often difficult to manage and unpredictable variable costs to a guaranteed fixed cost of ownership.
- Managing costs in cyclical and variable markets.
- Minimising typical and costly strategies associated with managing increased demand,such as hiring of sub contract labour and additional overtime costs.
- Cost control in declining market conditions.
- Creating a manufacturing strategy that manages risk.
Download the Outsourcing Brochure
At PP – we can offer our customers a tailored solution, based around their own individual needs, that delivers far greater value than a simple product based offering could ever realise.